Burlington Recording 80 Minute Pro CD-R White CERTIFIED Thermal Printable 1x-12x Specialized 200 PK
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL & SUPERIOR REPLACEMENT FOR THE HHB THERMAL CD-R
• CERTIFIED White Thermal Printable Professional CD-R
• For Critical Audio and Important Data Recording Applications
• Official & Superior Replacement for HHB Thermal CD-R
• Made in the USA Exclusively from Burlington Recording, the #1 Name in Recording Media for 50 Years
• 200 Year Archival Life
200 Piece Master Carton (4 Spindles of 50) - CERTIFIED Thermal printable CD-R discs. 1X-12X, 80 Minute/ 700MB disc.
FREE SHIPPING METHOD AND CARRIER AT OUR DISCRETION TO THE 48 CONTINENTAL U.S
PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE, AS WE ARE THE LEADING SELLER OF RECORDING MEDIA.
Burlington Recording CERTIFIED CDR80BulkThermal
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL & SUPERIOR REPLACEMENT FOR THE HHB THERMAL CD-R
MADE IN THE USA
The CDR80BulkThermal are in cake packs - 80 minute CERTIFIED thermal printable CD-R discs. The brilliant white printable surface dries quickly, enhancing the appearance of graphics and the efficiency of workflow.
The disc is specifically developed and extensively tested for Critical professional audio and Important Data recording applications. The 1X-12X speed range accommodates the lower speed writers used in standalone audio CD recorders and duplicators, eradicating the problems that can occur when discs designed primarily for high speed data recording are used.
An advanced phthalocyanine dye delivers consistently low block error rates and a secure archival life in excess of 200 years. High reflectivity ensures widespread compatibility of the recorded disc with the greatest number of players, and the Burlington Recording CDR80BulkThermal conforms fully with the Orange Book Part II.
• 80 minute / 700MB CERTIFIED thermal printable CD-R disc
• Bulk packaged in 50 disc cake packs
• Advanced phthalocyanine dye
• High reflectivity
• Ultra-low jitter performance
• 200 year secure archival life
• Tough protective coating
• Full conformity with Orange Book Part II
Recording time 79 minutes 59 seconds
Capacity 700 MB
Recommended recording speeds 1X - 12X
Recording material Phthalocyanine stable organic dye
Protecting material UV resin
Reflection ratio > 68%
Track pitch 1.49 - 1.70µm
Track eccentricity < 50µm
Block error rate (average) < 50
Archival stability > 200 years
Operating temperature -5 to +55ºC (23 to 131ºF)
Operating humidity 5 to 95% RH